Discovering my 'new normal' after breast cancer diagnosis at 34.

31 March 2011

Inspiration: Dreams Unlimited

OK.... so I know this is going to sound terribly sentimental, but it's TRUE!

I'm not much of a perfume wearer, but I have found one that I really like and every time I use it I contemplate its title.

Dreams Unlimited.
And I think YES.

And I like wearing it for not only the gorgeous fragrance (citrus, green chilli, white flowers and cedarwood) but also the message of its inspiring title.

And I love that it all serendipitously ties in with the fact that Hatiheri was able to be launched thanks to the amazing support and training of Bizness Babes, who are in turn assisted by the Wise Foundation, which is connected to The Body Shop Australia.

I always have been a supporter of The Body Shop's values and visions and I am thrilled to continue to be inspired by them.

(NB This is not an advertisement - I really do feel this way!)


What about you? What inspires you on a daily basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment