Discovering my 'new normal' after breast cancer diagnosis at 34.

01 June 2011

Bizness Babes Blog: Hatiheri's Profile

Here is my interview for the Bizness Babes Blog Profile:

What is the name of your business?
My name is Tish Kirkland and my business is Hatiheri - headwear and accessories for hair loss.

When & Where did you start Bizness Babes?
I did the Bizness Babes course in Brisbane starting August 2010. 

How has it helped your business?
In so many ways! By guiding me to produce my Business Plan, by providing advice about so many different legal obligations and financial aspects of running my own business, by sharing inspirational stories about other, real, women, and by giving me the confidence to take my idea to the world! 

The biggest lesson you have learnt when it comes to your business?
“Start where you want to finish.” 

Your experience of doing the Bizness Babes course.
For me, the Bizness Babes course was perfect for helping with getting me back on track with my life following treatment for breast cancer. It gave me something (other than my health) to focus on every week , which was a refreshing change. I met the most amazing women with bright and creative ideas and was (and continue to be) inspired by these women. In addition, I loved being part of a community organisation and it really made me feel connected with my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment