Discovering my 'new normal' after breast cancer diagnosis at 34.

09 June 2011

Brisbane Running Festival: About

TRAIN. BELIEVE. ACHIEVE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

The Brisbane Running Festival is celebrating 20 years this year! In 2011, the official charity of the Brisbane Running Festival is the Cancer Council Queensland, the state’s leading organisation dedicated to reducing the impact of cancer.

By training for the Brisbane Running Festival and by choosing to fundraise for Cancer Council Queensland I am supporting a great cause AND reducing my own risk of cancer returning.

There are 4 running events which you can participate in: Marathon (42km), Half-marathon (21km), 10km, and 2km. I'm training for the 10km. Wish me luck!

Websites

Brisbane Running Festival

Cancer Council Queensland

My Everyday Hero Fundraising Site




No comments:

Post a Comment