Discovering my 'new normal' after breast cancer diagnosis at 34.

08 May 2011

Mother's Day Classic 2011: TEAM TISH - WE DID IT!


I had a wonderful morning - thanks to all our "TEAM TISH" members for being with me on this important day.

When asked why I was running in the "Mother's Day Classic", my answer was:

  • To say thanks for the research, without which I would not be alive.

and

  • To sustain strength and fitness so that I can (hopefully) reduce my chances of the disease returning
and

  • To keep up healthy lifestyle choices so that I can also (hopefully) become a mother myself after treatment has finished

As a team we raised $1,140.00! What an incredible effort! This goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (Australia) for breast cancer research.

I'd like to say special thanks to:


Michael Ross Builders (my #1 supporter!)

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment